Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Hangman Online Spiele Zum Portal Zur Startseite
Dezirujo » La Socio » La Sporto » Sports News from Eretz » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Benutzer im Beitrag aktiv : 2 Gäste Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Kryvä von Strengler Kryvä von Strengler ist weiblich
Eroberer

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

If the count ,with the Team of Novidia remains at 9, we could eventually send a Arab Ajubiddiq Team.
Or Karhu could send a Second Team there are always possibilities.

Øysten and Paolo will sort it out. smile
Fun is the main thing that counts.

Beitragsnr.: 198
12.08.2010 12:56 Kryvä von Strengler ist offline Email an Kryvä von Strengler senden Beiträge von Kryvä von Strengler suchen Nehmen Sie Kryvä von Strengler in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Viola Karbono
Grünschnabel

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Thanks a lot! We see it just the same. Of course we have no problems if another team from your side is participatiing in the league even if one coach has two teams of you. Its all about having fun isn't it? smile)

Beitragsnr.: 199
12.08.2010 22:52 Viola Karbono ist offline Email an Viola Karbono senden Beiträge von Viola Karbono suchen Nehmen Sie Viola Karbono in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Eroberer

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

Soccer and me do not ready mix that well. Augenzwinkern
If a Ajubiddiq Team comes I think Yasmina Kibir or Ilvaa bat Kanaan will lead it.

I will have enough to do after October with the new (3Th) EISF Ice speed skating Season. smile
By the way I am also the Secr for Education in Al Ajubiddiq mayhaps we should do something with Language and Culture Teaching exchange.

Someone from here gives Demonstrations Lessons in Esperanto in Al Ajubiddiq and one of us will do the same here with Arabic..

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Kryvä von Strengler am 12.08.2010 23:56.

Beitragsnr.: 200
12.08.2010 23:36 Kryvä von Strengler ist offline Email an Kryvä von Strengler senden Beiträge von Kryvä von Strengler suchen Nehmen Sie Kryvä von Strengler in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Vigla Malseko Vigla Malseko ist weiblich

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

Of course we can send someone to teach our language!

When will the league and how can I send in my points?

Beitragsnr.: 201
13.08.2010 06:37 Vigla Malseko ist offline Email an Vigla Malseko senden Beiträge von Vigla Malseko suchen Nehmen Sie Vigla Malseko in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Eroberer

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

The League will start on Sunday.
You'll send you're points to : kffgamemaster@histonationen.com (Øysten's Mail)

If you do that before 1800H it will be O.K smile
The League games, Talks ,etc takes place in Manifesto Land (Kaputistan)
Like in Kaputistan the peole in Manifesto Land are loco banannas.. großes Grinsen

Beitragsnr.: 203
13.08.2010 11:59 Kryvä von Strengler ist offline Email an Kryvä von Strengler senden Beiträge von Kryvä von Strengler suchen Nehmen Sie Kryvä von Strengler in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Plezura Okazako Plezura Okazako ist weiblich

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

Zitat:
Original von Kryvä von Strengler
Yassi started a impeachment action against the directorate I helped her along with the text ,you find it here Katii has completed the World Map for Baldur and will fine-tune it when back from Canada with Lina
You can view it [URL=http://histonationen.com/medinat/index.php?topic=354.0here[/URL]
The silent majority will do nothing..(that's why they are called silent Augenzwinkern )

What I have seen where 4 People who screamed around 2 People who loved to have our help and yours to to get elected (Carmen) and they other one for various other things (Leoly)
who turned into the anti-Eretz Camp Leoly did so because as non-German she was afraid not to be taken as a "full" German if she would side with non-Germans and she "Bought" a easy possession of Transien from the OIK's..

So we have
Jim Roh ,the guy from Ephese,Adolf Honecker ,Bailey, Fresse, Leoly and Carmen who are screaming that THEY are the OIK's and that THEY are the community..
did I mis it somewhere?

Yassi was banned but she did tell you why we turned and stayed on the OIK map..the requests to do so came from the USSRAT Merovinges Pottyland and a few others, so we went dual-maped.
The Union of Karhu and Eretz was also advised to us for such a Union would only have 1 Vote at the OIK and would pose less a threat..that we have also done.
Non can say we didn't listen to our Friends what these Friends will be worth will show when the Hollander thing comes up for a Vote.. smile

Concerning OIK: Dezirujo would never recognize any illegal decision there about deleting countries without legal base. That means this would not change our simulation at all and after a new directorate is elected we will submit an application for revising any illegal decisions.

I will propose that way of handling the issue also to the other nations of the south which are simulating together and with Kaarhu/Eretz.

Beitragsnr.: 205
13.08.2010 16:34 Plezura Okazako ist offline Email an Plezura Okazako senden Beiträge von Plezura Okazako suchen Nehmen Sie Plezura Okazako in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Eroberer

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

I have Heard Two things.
1) Samia has asked Kessi to prepare a Court case against the OWNER of the OIK..
As soon as the "Holländer" thing comes up a letter accusing the Owner of allowing violation of the "Gleichberrechtigungsgesetz" in HIS Forum ,and having not acted against Law breaching after hav'n been warned .
This letter will be send to the Staatsanwaldschaft in München.

2)Kris has telephoned the Server and owner.. of the OIK informing them of (1) and adding that histonationen is thinking of adding a letter of accusation because slander against histonationen has been committed more than once.

That..is what I have Heard
There is talk about a sort of Union with kaputistan (Huusdroddel) I don't know how they want to do that but I don't need to. Augenzwinkern

We can use one of the Embassies Rooms as Cultural- Center where e.t Arab can be tought ,Migs sees to that. smile

Beitragsnr.: 206
14.08.2010 01:50 Kryvä von Strengler ist offline Email an Kryvä von Strengler senden Beiträge von Kryvä von Strengler suchen Nehmen Sie Kryvä von Strengler in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Migs mish von Strengler Migs mish von Strengler ist weiblich

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

Zitat:
We can use one of the Embassies Rooms as Cultural- Center where e.t Arab can be tought ,Migs sees to that. smile

You will find it here.
The Ajubid Culture House. smile

Beitragsnr.: 208
14.08.2010 11:53 Migs mish von Strengler ist offline Email an Migs mish von Strengler senden Beiträge von Migs mish von Strengler suchen Nehmen Sie Migs mish von Strengler in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

Concerning the league:

Do you use the same system as the League of South? 30 Points together for defence-midfield/center-attack?

I can't see the schedule for our first match?

So I will send in points for the first match whenever it es.

Beitragsnr.: 209
14.08.2010 23:42 Vigla Malseko ist offline Email an Vigla Malseko senden Beiträge von Vigla Malseko suchen Nehmen Sie Vigla Malseko in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

@OIK
I recommend you not to sue anyone. It is still a game and not worth to spend so much effort and even money on these things. An action like that favours the radicals simplistic approach of you.

The process of deleting Eretz/Karhu is not finished and the discussion brought to surface a great divide in OIK.

The result of any vote will be very close. Eretz and Karhu must also have a right to vote.

So I ask you: Are your current delegate IDs banned?

Beitragsnr.: 211
14.08.2010 23:51 Plezura Okazako ist offline Email an Plezura Okazako senden Beiträge von Plezura Okazako suchen Nehmen Sie Plezura Okazako in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

I just sent in the numbers for Estoneco at their first game.

Beitragsnr.: 212
15.08.2010 00:29 Vigla Malseko ist offline Email an Vigla Malseko senden Beiträge von Vigla Malseko suchen Nehmen Sie Vigla Malseko in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Eroberer

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

Zitat:
Original von Plezura Okazako
@OIK
I recommend you not to sue anyone. It is still a game and not worth to spend so much effort and even money on these things. An action like that favours the radicals simplistic approach of you.

The process of deleting Eretz/Karhu is not finished and the discussion brought to surface a great divide in OIK.

The result of any vote will be very close. Eretz and Karhu must also have a right to vote.

So I ask you: Are your current delegate IDs banned?

I am not going to sue anyone ...but I do understand those who do even if I ,myself, think it's a bad Idea.
Here we have apoint : Eretz and karhu won't be given the right to vote not even to send a envoy ,if it sends someone Platsmeister (Saxburger) will Ban him or her without any comment.
Saxburger want's this anti-Eretz bill to pass.. smile
You see a "Honest" Debate with equal chances is not going to take place, nor has it.

a Game? I don't think playing with the e.t Future of a project like Eretz and Karhu ,that is what they are doing ,shouldn't be seen as part of a game.
I wonder why a guy like Adolf is simply allowed to do what he does unless this is planned by Fresse, Bailey, Saxburger and a few others.
This freak Adolf was banned more than Once there.

Counting all of that on One tab I can, as I said understand those who want to sue and they can.
If...if they do it they will win no doubt there that Adolf broke the Law WITH..permission of Saxburger who knows that to and did nothing.

Still ,Suing is a bad Idea.

Beitragsnr.: 220
15.08.2010 23:47 Kryvä von Strengler ist offline Email an Kryvä von Strengler senden Beiträge von Kryvä von Strengler suchen Nehmen Sie Kryvä von Strengler in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Eroberer

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

Zitat:
Original von Vigla Malseko
I just sent in the numbers for Estoneco at their first game.

The Results are in you can see them here

I dont know if Paolo will be on today heard she and Katii went to Calgary for a day or Two.
If you like skating and you are there..you'll use the opertuenety to skate a few Laps there, I think.
I would.. smile

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Kryvä von Strengler am 15.08.2010 23:58.

Beitragsnr.: 221
15.08.2010 23:58 Kryvä von Strengler ist offline Email an Kryvä von Strengler senden Beiträge von Kryvä von Strengler suchen Nehmen Sie Kryvä von Strengler in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Migs mish von Strengler Migs mish von Strengler ist weiblich

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

Zitat:

I dont know if Paolo will be on today heard she and Katii went to Calgary for a day or Two.
If you like skating and you are there..you'll use the opertuenety to skate a few Laps there, I think.
I would.. smile

Yeppi and I had the Kids to tend for, took them up the trail to the Indian Reservation and they had the Day of there Life up there.
With Pony's, Dog's, and being Painted the whole program smile

Beitragsnr.: 222
18.08.2010 00:14 Migs mish von Strengler ist offline Email an Migs mish von Strengler senden Beiträge von Migs mish von Strengler suchen Nehmen Sie Migs mish von Strengler in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

I am bit tired on the OIK discussion and will leave it for a few days. The fight all against all is going on there and the future of OIK seems is doubtful now. We will see what comes out of it.

Beitragsnr.: 227
18.08.2010 22:09 Plezura Okazako ist offline Email an Plezura Okazako senden Beiträge von Plezura Okazako suchen Nehmen Sie Plezura Okazako in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Eroberer

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

Zitat:
Original von Plezura Okazako
I am bit tired on the OIK discussion and will leave it for a few days. The fight all against all is going on there and the future of OIK seems is doubtful now. We will see what comes out of it.

Right you are just take a bit a time off.
The Future of the OIK is indeed doubtful for more than one reason.
But we are not to suffer from it, that is not you nor we. Augenzwinkern
We can always create a "Secessionist OIK" großes Grinsen

a Forum is no problem , we do have a map maker, all we have to do is invite States that want to have a sensible Maping Organisation ( a German one that is) and we e.t..I say eventualy ,could option for something like that.

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Kryvä von Strengler am 19.08.2010 00:18.

Beitragsnr.: 228
19.08.2010 00:15 Kryvä von Strengler ist offline Email an Kryvä von Strengler senden Beiträge von Kryvä von Strengler suchen Nehmen Sie Kryvä von Strengler in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

I will not anymore put to much effort in OIK. This is just wasted energy. We have to concentrate on our project. In our simulation Eretz/Karhu will stay where they are regardless what a majority of states with whom we do not simulate at all decides.

Beitragsnr.: 233
23.08.2010 16:46 Plezura Okazako ist offline Email an Plezura Okazako senden Beiträge von Plezura Okazako suchen Nehmen Sie Plezura Okazako in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Eroberer

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

Thanks for you're efforts on our behalf. smile
There are alternatives in the making like a Map Organisation under the UNVO much like it was before the OIK (the old BIK)

There we could invite the Nations we do simulate with..and who are willing to work normally in and on a Mapping Organisation.

The Basic Idea is NO Delegates as in the OIK , no Elections, no Simoff things.
Discussions with no clear ty to the "Map" will simply be stopped and dumped.
The CartA is of cause no alternative at all with people like Lande ,HL II and de Rossi. smile

Beitragsnr.: 234
23.08.2010 22:23 Kryvä von Strengler ist offline Email an Kryvä von Strengler senden Beiträge von Kryvä von Strengler suchen Nehmen Sie Kryvä von Strengler in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Eroberer

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

English does better with me.. smile

Eretz point a view cons. Female Soccer and the League's.

Prior the Club chooses where they want to Play ,the Trainer-Owner is the one that sets out the Lines..
If a League accepts a Club it's O.K if not they have to accept that as it is..

The Ministry ,me..., See's Sport as it is, a way to have fun with each other regardless of the League or League's one is in.

They Idea that one can't Play in more than 1 League does not have my support it's against our Constitution that exp states the Freedom of choices for the Person as well as for Firms, Groups or..a Club.

Beitragsnr.: 411
10.11.2010 22:47 Kryvä von Strengler ist offline Email an Kryvä von Strengler senden Beiträge von Kryvä von Strengler suchen Nehmen Sie Kryvä von Strengler in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Eroberer

Bewertung :
noch nicht bewertet

E.I.S.F announces that:

Dezirujo can send TWO Participants to the W.C Ice Speedskating Tournaments.

The First is the Allround W.C in Wolfenstein Kwalma Ata Stadium.
Allround =500-5,000-1,500 and 10,000m added together to get a overall Winner.
Titel 2010 went to Lina Lisander.

Sprint W.C in Fuchsen.
Sprint is 2X500m and 2X1,000m added together to get a overall Winner.
Titel 2010 Veronique Els.

W.C per Distance.
500m- 1,000m- 1,500m- 3,000m- 5,000m- 10.000m
The place where it's to be held is still open..

2 Participants per W.C means that one can send A &B to the Sprints and E&F to the Allround while others go to the Distance W.C's..

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Kryvä von Strengler am 23.02.2011 12:40.

Beitragsnr.: 880
23.02.2011 12:38 Kryvä von Strengler ist offline Email an Kryvä von Strengler senden Beiträge von Kryvä von Strengler suchen Nehmen Sie Kryvä von Strengler in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 nächste »  
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu:
Dezirujo » La Socio » La Sporto » Sports News from Eretz » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]

radiosunlight.de Geblockte Angriffe: 6988 | prof. Blocks: 249 | Spy-/Malware: 3414264587
CT Security System lite v3.0.4: © 2024 Frank John & cback.de

Besucher gesamt : 461060 «» Besucher heute : 628 «» Besucher gestern : 523

Impressum

Hol dir jetzt dein eigenes kostenloses Forum bei www.BoardKing.de